THOUGHT I could get away WITHOUT posting today (since I posted TWICE yesterday) but Kim-D informed me otherwise.
~~~
This little bastard (rat bastard if you will) haunts my dreams. If I even see TWO seconds of his ugly mug on TV, I will have nightmares for weeks. Seriously, I have been traumatized since my early teens when watching CHUCKY movies were all the rage.
This evil guy is what haunts Connor's dreams. Well maybe not haunts but he definitely don't like Old Mr. Clowny Face! When I asked him to tell me one specific character from a movie or TV show that freaks him out the most, he IMMEDIATELY said the "IT" clown. And I couldn't agree with him more! Stephen King sure knows how to suck the fun out of Bozo!
And then we have what makes John shake in his shoes. And no, I'm not shittin' you. He TOTALLY does not like the Snuggle Bear. He TOTALLY does not want to see the Snuggle Bear. He's TOTALLY afraid this thing will come to life and attack him in his sleep. I know, I don't get it either.
So, to recap:
SCARES THE BEJESUS OUT OF HALLIE
SCARES THE BEJESUS OUT OF CONNOR

SCARES THE BEJESUS OUT OF JOHN

Can you say WTF? :)
41 comments:
WTF!!!
May I add the Burger King "king" to this list? Granted, The McDonald clown was a strange little man, but this king is nothing more than a royal nightmare in my kingdom!
Popeye was this AirmanMom's hero, when she was an impressionable little girl! Is it any wonder she married a sailor???!!!???
Fun Post, Hallie!
I think I'm hungry, time to eat some fried chicken at...yep you guessed it :0
Have you seen the new BK commercial where thet scary King has a mini King son??
Extra scary!!
Hallie :)
Let's see if I can type this ONCE AGAIN without Hallie deleting it...
John, we need to talk! Snuggle bear is very important in this family...especially to Michael. In fact, I found a Snuggle bear for him when he was little and I have it until this day.
As far as the other two, Hallie, you're spot on. Chuckie's mother should be slapped for having him.
I hope that's near what I wrote the first time. I just roll with it and the pressure is so great to have to recreate a duplicate comment...do I have XEROX posted on my forehead or something? :-)
Plus now I'm really mad cause I WAS the FIRST POSTER today and now I'm not....taking my toys and going home...
LMAO the snuggle bear!
I must say...you all are one weird family!!! Enough said!
ps, there are meds for stuff like that, you might want to invest in some!
I don't like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. He doesn't scare me...he's just creepy looking.
And, that little giggle he does when someone pokes him in the belly is a little disturbing too.
Just thought I'd share...
me
hahahahahahahahaha ha
The Snuggle Bear???? I agree, WTF?
I am with Connor on the It Clown, that one scares me.
The BK King! I totally know what you mean! I feel the IT clown and Chucky too, but I LOVE the snuggle bear... I even have a stuffed snuggle bear! But now that I have to downsize so that I can move across the country, maybe he'd like to immigrate to the US... am I that cruel... perhaps!
Why, this is all very fascinating. BWAHAHAHA!!!
I also think that big-faced Burger King king and his devil spawn are really creepy. Reminds me of that poor kid from the movie "Mask" way back when Cher still looked like Cher. I also think that Caveman is pretty gross. Like the Geico gekko, though; it's funny when he sits there with his little gekko legs all spread apart. BWAHAHAHA!
ALL clowns creep me out; I equate clowns with John Wayne Gacy. Chucky, I actually found sort of funny; that anyone would make a little "doll" so foul-mouthed is just a little humorous. And John, with the Snuggle Bear? It must go back to a traumatic event from his childhood...come here and tell Auntie Kim all about it. BWAHAHAHA!!!
Happy now, Hallisicle? :)
Ha! My husband is also scared of the itty bitty wittle snuggly wuggly teddy bear. He tries to act all manly about his fear, but he fails!
I agree with John. As I have explained to Hallie before, the creepy thing about the Snuggle bear is that he is so stalker-ish. He lays there all so sweet, looking just like any old stuffed bear, and then WHAM he starts TALKING TO YOU in that scary high-pitched-no-bear-really-sounds-like-that voice. I would run screaming. I like my stuffed animals to just lay there, and only talk to me when I want them to (and then only in MY high-pitched voice). See the difference?
And yes, I am already considering therapy. But not because of Snuggle.
Mary Ellen
I like the Snuggle Bear, but I couldn't even look at the rest of the post because I started seeing scary clowns and the like.
Well I don't like those chomping things in the Rid X commercial. You know, those things in the septic tank? Ugh.
It's okay John, Mama understands...
Okay, since you asked, WTF?
Oh, and I soooo think Ronald McDonald should be on the list.
It's a defense mechanism.
He associates the Snuggle bear with laundry. I too am afraid of laundry.
He has a better excuse not to do it than I do.
That BK "thing" scares me.
I mean really shakes me to the core!
Make it stop!
I don't like that Chucky either - eeeek!
Hope you are having a good week, Hallie - see you - Kellan
i ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE Tim Cutty in IT and The Rocky Horror picture show he is sooooo fantastic! Hes a hoot in Annie too! I have to agree with airmanmom ... that buirger king dude is just freakin weird!
another one that has gotten me lately is the detrol comercials where the blue woman sign hops down and follows the woman into the can... i mean can we say flat stalker??? EWWWWWW
I too have a stuffed snuggle bear and would totally laugh if he came around and started talking to me LOL
the twisted peach :)
jeeezzz TIM CURRY!
I'm with Connor on Pennywise the Clown. I've always found clowns to be a little creepy anyway.
Ditto on the Burger King.
I thought the computerized dancing baby character was creepy too.
Please add Smiling BOB to my list of total freak outs. And the Burger King and his mini me are a close second/third.
And yeah I am kinda WTF on the snuggles bear, but hey we all got our lil kinks. LOL
Tami
I am LOL at the Snuggle Bear. WHy him? He is too cute.
I agree with Chucky and the clown. I hate clowns. Hate them.
And that Burger King dude? Yeah if he popped his head into my house one morning I'd shoot him.
Um, yea, WTF indeed! A freaking Beer???? I think the female chucky doll scares me worse though. Just totall scary all the way around.
Tell Connor he is not alone. Shay is afraid of clowns too. And I will not watch Chucky. And yes, I take medication. Can't say anything about the snuggle bear. Unless it is like slick said, he associates it with laundry and is afraid of laundry. Throw that one at him and see what he says.
The Snuggle bear? For reals? What's it going to do, make high-pitched cooing sounds until J passes out? You would think a guy who has been through all that J has been through would pick something a little tougher to be scared of!
Ironic that you posted things that scare the crap out of you...
Snakes... I can deal if I have to (see my post today) but I've almost hurt myself bad getting startled by them. I don't even want to see the 'Snakes On A Plane' ad, much less the movie and I almost didn't go see 'Indiana Jones' because of the ads. I didn't go see Chucky because they don't make enough Depends in the world to keep me from peeing all over myself over scary movies like that. I seriously don't like scary movies. BK king is just so weird, uber creepy. And, btw, what weirds out CJ? (besides the upper echelon of the AF) I figure you've exposed everyone else's ick things so might as well pick on the big boy too...
Thanks for the laugh..
Helen G.
ROFLMAO!!! that Chucky is quite the looker isnt he???
Hallie, I think John may need some help. ;-) Has he been traumatized by a bear in his past?
I dont like Mr Clean. His is freakishly ahead of his time with his bald head and earring.
Hallie,
I don't know what is worse, the image of Chuckie or the scarry clown or the fact that you posted them on your blog. For me make-believe stuff isn't half as scary as real life.
Steph
My husbands name is the same as a well known old horror movie killer so we get phone calls every year around HALLOWEEN from kids who see the movies on tv and want to yell stupid things in the phone. When I drive through the bank the girls always giggle at his name and birthdate....6/6/60.
OMG~~~ Smiling Bob is the guy from the male enhancment commercials. Please tell me you have not missed this commercial!!!!
Tami
Not that anyone really cares but I once sat on the lap of a giant plastic Ronald McDonald statue when I was drunk one night at a McDonald's... looking back it was sorta creepy.
LOL! You make me laugh so hard! So is Mr. Hallsicle getting a cute widdle Snuggle bear for Christmas?
The Snuggle Bear? Weeeeird one, John!
LOVE the new layout!
OMG Hallie, I can barely type I"m laughing so hard!
I agree with you and Connor on Chucky and the IT clown, but Snuggles? all I can say is oh.my.God, and then bust out laughing again!
More than the IT clown, know what scares me, or freaks me out? the clown doll from Poltergeist.. do you remember that ne Hal? The one that the arms start stretching and go aroudn the boys neck? One minute hes there and the next hes not... but I would happily watch Bear in the Big blue House! has John ever seen that bear?
Have a great weekend Hal!
Just got thru reading the other comments and Mental P - I'm soo with you on the Rid X commercial, those things creep me out too - they remind of what a maggot would look like...
and Peach, Tim Curry did a GREAT job as Pennywise, and loved him in Rocky HOrror Picture show!
I have to agree with all three, especially the IT clown. But the Snuggle bear freaks me out too because he seems too nice. Like he is going to lose it and go balistic on your ass.
And I second the Burger King King and his mini King. I have to change the channel *shudder*
No. This is normal Weiner Dog Derangement Syndrom or WDDS. The CDC discovered it in the late 70's while trying to protect Jimmah Cahtah from rogue rabbits. It's true.*
I keep telling you that you're living with the devil.
When will you believe me?
* okay it's not true
Hallie,
Clowns make me want to gather my children and RUN in the other direction. Please don't scare me like that again!
Hugs,
Deb
I am scared to death of E.T. I cannot, to this day, sleep with my closet doors open. he might be hiding in there and if the doors are closed at least it will take him longer to get to me. I have not seen the movie since I was 8 years old and everytime it is on TBS and I surf past it I flip out. My kids and hubby think I am nuts and should force myself to watch it. It has scarred my for 22 years, I am not about to open that can of worms again.
I'm with Connor, Pennywise is terrifying.
And the King (BK commercials) totally creeps me out.
But damn John... seriously... WTF??
Post a Comment