The Testicles Cookbook - Cooking with Balls is a multimedia cookbook complete with how-to videos on cooking testicle dishes. Including Testicle Pizza, Testicle Goulash and White Wine Testicles, written by Serbian testicles chef, Ljubomir Erovic.
Mmmmmmm....testicle pizza.

28 comments:
THIS is the stuff I love to see @ WWOW!!
Those crazy Serbs...what will they think of next? BWAHAHAHA!
I, too, thought of that great AC/DC song as soon as I saw your subject matter--great minds run in the same direction :). And I also wondered if The Great Serb Testicle Chef buys any product from The Pioneer Woman. Mmmm...testicle pizza.
Have a wonderful day off!
And I was just wondering what to feed the fam for dinner tonight! Thanks!
Dear goodness...if I wasn't awake before, I am now!
LOL EWWWWWWWWW I do however love the AC/DC song I was 11 when that album came out and I do believe I still have it on vinyl somwhere...
LOL, and EWWWW! Have you ever heard the country song Big Balls In Cowtown? That one would be right up there with this post..
Oh Christ! Testicles? Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Lick my balls."
OK - now I know what to serve you for dinner in our new dining room while you're wearing your new cocktail dress!
It must be Atkins friendly!!!!
me
Rocky mountain oysters for everyone!
Thank God we live in a country with lots of good food.
I'd forgotten about this song. What an awesome ringtone it would make! Can you just imagine that going off in a crowded train?
Ummm... This is what happens when you're distracted by your sick-home-from-school kid.
Thank God we live in a country with lots of good food SO I DON'T HAVE TO EAT TESTICLES.
You've got to tell Pioneer Woman about this cook book! She's got lots of testicles to cook over there!
hallie...my food issues are primarily regarding texture. I'll have to ponder this one ;)
OK..I've pondered long enough..yuck!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Call me nuts but this way of cooking is odd. You'd have to be balls out crazy to find testicles tasty.
Dammit, I think I'm out of testicle euphenisms.
Every man who comes to this site, just crossed his legs and signed off.
Nothing like a knife to the balls to make a person hungry. I think I'll stick to sausage pizza, though. Heh...
;)
Just because you can eat it, doesn't mean you should.
OMG, I think I just vomitted a little in my mouth...ick!
Ick. Just ick!
Kelly
When will I ever learn that this is NOT a safe place? UGH!
Oh yuck!!!!
God Bless~
Debbie
we call them Rocky Mountain Oysters. Unless they belong to a human, then they're just balls....
I wonder if they have a recipe for testicle soup...hmmm...that would be interesting! Yuck!
I left you an award over at my blog so go check it out.
I'm more than slightly disturbed by the size of those testicles...sheesh how big was that guy!!!!!
More important than the obvious question "where do all those come from" is my question....why were you up at 3AM?
I ate Rocky Mountain Oysters once...and boiled Nebraska ones, freshly "harvested".
I returned from that trip and apologized to every man I knew for betraying the "Man Code".
They took away my Man Card and I did not get it back until I did a shot of whisky and punched something.
Okay, for some reason, this just grossed me out. I'll never be able to look at my hubby's again the same way.
Just so you know, I've got enough to feed a family of 8. Yeah, it's true...big balls here.... ;)
Post a Comment