Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekends Are For Winners!

Click on the pic to enlarge.
If you laugh out loud, pat yourself on the back cuz YOU ROCK!
If you don't, kick yourself in the ass cuz SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH YOU!!
~~~
Tomorrow's prize package is just waiting to find someone to take custody of it. All the items are unique and interesting!
Jen Audette sells these unique Scentsy warmers that use a 25-watt bulb to melt wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time. With no flame, soot or wick, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances. The wax lasts up to 80 hours, you can change between scents as often as you like, it's made of petroleum wax which is the safest wax out there and at its maximum temperature the wax will not burn your children or your pets.
Jen has graciously donated a $25 gift certificate to her
SCENTSY website and will ship anywhere in the country. Julia donated these handmade mugs and a pound of Dunkin Donuts coffee to go with them. The mugs are awesome. Head over to her ETSY shop and check out all the goodies she has for sale!

Kelly from The Glass Dragonfly donated this adorable sterling silver pendant from a company called Little Jewel. It is quite possibly the cutest little charm I have ever seen.

Marcy from AblesAntics MADE this prayer shawl just for my raffle. I wrapped it around my shoulders and can already imagine cold winter nights huddled by the fire. The shawl is over 4 feet long and almost 2 feet wide and is bordered with fringe. It's so cozy!!
~~~
Btw...Mr Bogart in P Town? You now own a shit load of new camping equipment. Congrats!

8 comments:

MaBunny said...

Way to go Bogart! and yippee to whoever wins this prize package

Beth said...

Whhoooo Hooo! You amaze me with all the prizes.

brainella said...

Great cartoon. And fantastic mugs! :-)

Joanie said...

Love the cartoon! Love the coffee and other stuff! Love it if you pick me tomorrow!

Congrats Bogart!

claudia said...

Congratulations to Mr Bogart! Maybe I can tag along when you go camping? I'll be quiet, I promise!
Good luck on the drawing tomorrow. You know, this is really fun seeing who wins what. The prizes are all so much fun!
I LOL'd Hallie, had to, the cartoon was funny!
Hallie, you rock too! I can't believe how you are keeping up with all this!

TannyP said...

LMAO! That cartoon made my morning! Thanks, Hallie. Great prizes for the lucky winner.

Mrs4444 said...

Wait a second. Is it my imagination, or is there a chunk of that afghan missing on the bottom right side? ??

Mrs4444 said...

And WTH? How could I not be following you?!

SEARCH AWAY!!!! (perhaps for a Prada bag for your favorite blogger?)

Google