Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekends ARE Meant for Prizes!

Crankin' up the random number generator and getting it to spit out a winner continues to be exciting. And depending how crappy my mood is, it just might be the highlight of my day!! I haven't personally known all the winners but Lindsay is someone I DO know! And I couldn't be happier that she won!! Enjoy your prize package Lindsay....bet that necklace will look beautiful on you!!
~~~
Three great items make up Sundays package.

Chase Allen, friend/model/poet, donated a signed copy of her book, Passing on the Left. It's a poetry-photo art book containing 9 poetry pieces and 22 images. Chase signed the copy and wrote something special inside. It's a great coffee table item and is sure to spark good conversation!


Bina from Just Another Day donated this fantastic necklace, bracelet and earring set that her coworker Leah made especially for my raffle. It's one of the first prizes I received. It's a very unique set and could easily be dressed up or dressed down.

Really can't wait to see who gets this gorgeous piece of art. Richard Ferreira painted this while in Provence, France and has generously donated this stunning piece to my raffle. I am STILL in shock. This very talented artist can be contacted at 508-439-1775. The painting measures approx. 23" x 18." I would LOVE to keep it!!

Check in tomorrow to see if your name was chosen!!! :)
~~~
Had to add this cuz....

I never thought I'd see the day when a shopping bag would make me blush!! ;)

4 comments:

claudia said...

Congratulations Lindsay!
Good luck on tomorrow's drawing everyone!
OMG Halley...where are those bags from? That is too funny!

Cupcake Blonde said...

My husband would love that bag!

Unknown said...

OMG!!!
I have no doubt I coud stroll many blogs and NEVER find the photo of that 'bag' except right here, in Hallie's World!
~AM

Kim's Korner said...

I don't even want to THINK about the conversations it would bring up, if I was walking down the street with the boys, and passed someone carrying a bag like THAT!

Congrats to today's winner!

SEARCH AWAY!!!! (perhaps for a Prada bag for your favorite blogger?)

Google