Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is It Just Me Or......Week 3!!!!

Is it just me or....is feeling like you HAVE to throw up almost WORSE than actually doing it? Seriously. That "I feel like I need to hurl chunks but can't" gurgling sensation sucks donkey balls. BIG hairy donkey balls.


Is it just me or...is this "straight off a police log" entry one of the funniest things you've ever read? I plan to use the description MERELY CANADIAN as often as possible. (No offense to any Canadians. I love you ALL..even if you DO do something suspicious with your flashlight!)

Is it just me or....do other bloggers forget "the most perfect blog topic" the second you sit down to write about it? Damn, if I don't "lose" 3-5 good topics per week. You know, the ones that come to you just as you're falling asleep? Or the ones that come to you when you don't have a scrap of paper to write on? Or a pen to write with? Or the ones that slip through your brain like the gentlest breeze on a warm summer day? I HATE when that happens. Why can't the "effers" stay put in my gray matter like I want?

Is it just me or....do most people find that they either pee a gazillion times per day or almost not at all? And just why does that happen? During the work week, I pretty much drink the exact same amount of liquids each day. Yet some days, I realize it's almost time to go home but I haven't visited the little girls room at all. And other days? I might as well move my office phone and computer in there....or just pour my tea and Diet Coke directly into the loo. Cuz in a matter of minutes, that's where it's gonna end up. So frustrating.

Is it just me or....do any of y'all dream about bloggers you've NEVER MET? And how weird is that? I mean, I've SEEN pics of most of you on your blogs. And I've even text messaged/emailed/talked on the phone to a bunch of you. But I've only ever met TWO of you in person (loved them both) but have never dreamed of them. Nope, the people I know IRL, I don't dream about. The ones I've never laid eyes on in person? All over my nighttime thoughts. And not surprisingly...y'all love me in my dreams!! Go figure! :)

Now it's YOUR turn....So play along if you're so inclined. Actually had TWO people play along last week. Let's see if we can beat that this week!

Throw together a list of all those things you think in your head...all those things that make you wonder "Am I the ONLY one that thinks this???" (Hence the "IS IT JUST ME OR..." title!!) All those things that you just KNOW others wonder about but never say!!!

Things you need to know to get started:
*Put together your list. (Can't wait to see what you come up with each week!)
*Mention my blog and link to my current edition of "IS IT JUST ME OR...."
*Hop on back over here and add the link to YOUR entry to the MckLinky list at the bottom of my post.

Creative Blog Designs

And while you're here, why not grab my brand new "CUTE AS A BUTTON" button and slap it onto your post! That way, if people click on it, they will be transported over here to the Wonderful World of Wieners. And who doesn't want to be transported to a world full of wieners? (The code to the button is at the top of the right hand column.)

Have fun and get linking!!! And don't forget to click over and visit those brave bloggers who linked up!! Tell them Hallie sent you!!


12 comments:

Wade said...

I know it's me you had the "dreams about. For the record, when they involve me they are called "NIGHTMARES!"
Thanks for all the fun I have reading your blog.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I do the dreaming thing...of bloggers...like I've met them and all of that.

I can't think of any "Is it just me's" at this point but I loved yours!

Gucci Mama said...

I did it but I can't see the McLinky on your post...

For the record, I would rather die a thousand deaths than vomit, but it does help. I guess. Hope you feel better soon.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Okay I am going to try this, but I can promise that it will be good since I am still battered and bruised and hopped up on Ibroprophen.

inappropriatesue said...

I hear you on the vomit. I'm up!

Cat said...

I would much rather puke and get it over with!

I lose a solid number of ideas a week to bloggy amnesia. I need to start carrying a notebook.

I was going to write something jokingly faux-stalkerish about dreaming about you, but I probably don't know you well enough and don't want to freak you out.

Screw it. You have a sense of humor, it's the reason I like your blog.

I've had bloggy dreams... of you, my sweet, sweet Hallie-wiener. Your dogs were there, and they watched as passion overcame us and we started tandem blogging about our love. It was beautiful, but then I awoke... to a house with no wiener dogs and no Hallie. The tears are still fresh on my cheeks as I long for your return to my subconscious. Come back my sweet, so we consummate our love by hitting POST at exactly the same moment.

Alice said...

Amen on the vomit! The Canadian post made me laugh out loud! And I want to know which bloggers you dream about...I hope I'm one of them! ;)

Mary said...

Hallie, I totally dream about bloggers I haven't met! And sometimes I'll be out and think to myself......that looks like so and so (a blogger)!

Rebecca Jo said...

I had a dream me & Yaya were like best friends hanging out... & yeah, I've never met her... how funny is that!

Anonymous said...

YES we can crush on Jeremy Roloff together! That's awesome!

michelle said...

I write entire posts in my head while in the shower. Then BAM... down the drain with the soapy water.

Shit for brains.
Oh well

Twenty Four At Heart said...

It's a good thing the not so suspicious people were Canadian and not from California. If they'd been from California all sorts of hell would have erupted!

SEARCH AWAY!!!! (perhaps for a Prada bag for your favorite blogger?)

Google