Time to get off my lazy butt up and toss out a few frags. Which is a good thing...according to Mrs. 4444 @ Half Past Kissin' Time. Cuz the Mrs. encourages people to let it all out...in small fragmented ways. Which is a fun way to regurgitate all those tidbits from the week that just don't scream I'M BLOG WORTHY ALL BY MYSELF! (sorry little tidbits of info if I've offended you but you really AREN'T worth a whole blog!)*Someone in my office took the time to bring a Ziploc bag of wet wipes into one of our bathrooms and leave it there. Which made me IMMEDIATELY wonder two things: Who has it so bad in the nether regions that they need an on hand bag of wipes to **ahem** "soften the blow?" And, why did this person decide to leave the bag for others to partake in the moist goodness? Seems to me, if your situation was **ahem** tender enough to require the usage of a soft and delicate baby wipe, you'd keep them close at hand. I mean, what if you went in to **ahem** "drop some things off" and someone up and used all your wipes??? Why would you risk that?
*I like cheddar cheese. I do. On crackers or off. But yesterday I discovered that there is a point when PLAIN Cheddar cheese (sans crackers thanks to the EFFING carb count) starts to taste like feet. And yes, before you ask, I DO know what feet taste like. Enough said.
*Wiener dogs do NOT care if you accidentally spill their entire bowl full of food on the floor. DO NOT waste anytime picking it up as its just an exercise in futility. Cuz Mr. Chompers was "Hoovering" those nuggets up faster than either Connor or I could pick them up. And I mean "Hoovering." Damn wiener wasn't even PRETENDING to chew!
*Holding a fundraiser to increase organ donor awareness is wonderful. Asking for and receiving items to give away is amazing. Raffling off 90+ items to generous people who happily contributed to your fundraiser is awesome. But packing up those 90+ gifts and taking them all to the post office SUCKS ELEPHANT SIZE DONKEY BALLS. Trust me. (I assume a donkey with such massive "berries" must be suffering from some ailment. So it's probably not nice of me to use that comparison in such a derogatory way. But it just works. So I'm using it. And apologizing to the donkey with the giant fruit.)
*I made a promise to my husband that I intend to keep. Won't say what it is but if the house burns down and I'm forced to run into the street, please greet me with a towel. Or a bathrobe. Or a bathmat. I won't be picky.
*And speaking of husbands....you KNOW you're married to a HIGHLY ATTENTIVE, PAYS ATTENTION ALL THE TIME, LISTENS WHEN YOU TALK and KNOWS YOU LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND man, when you write a list of 10 things you'd like to say to people if you had the cajones (see yesterday's blog) and he knows EXACTLY who you mean...EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T NAME NAMES. Yep, John was spot on. Don't even think it was a challenge. Does my man know me or what???
*Not at all sure if this bothers me more because it's utterly disgusting or because I know EXACTLY WHAT THAT THING IS DANGLING FROM HIS ASS!! Both my kiddos had one of those at one time or another. But I'm pretty sure theirs were not covered in feces. I'm just sayin."Today's raffle winner is awesome. And if she lived closer, I'd demand she give me a hug. Cuz Tara is the best damn hugger I've ever met!! She's a friend of mine from high school who I really miss. Saw her at our reunion and couldn't stop smiling! Congrats Tara...I'll ship out your gift just as soon as you get back from your sandy vacation. :)
Tomorrows package is packed up and ready to go to a new home. I think it's tired of being my foster prize! :)
You get a $25.00 gift card to LL BEAN donated by my friend and coworker Carrie. She actually donated $100.00 worth of gift cards, making 4 people very happy! You also get this STUNNING/GORGEOUS/MUST SEE IT IN PERSON TO TRULY APPRECIATE HOW AWESOME IT IS necklace from Anni @ Tulamyra. Annie donated 2 awesome handmade necklaces that she created. And she sent them all the way from the Isle of Man!! Is that fantastic or what?
Some lucky person gets this amazing premade scrapbook to record babies first year. It's for a boy baby (already gave away the amazing girl scrapbook) and really is incredibly impressive. If you don't happen to be expecting a bundle of your own, hold on to this for your next shower gift. You'll be the hit of the party!
And add to that ready made shower gift this adorable handmade baby hat from Nini at Nini's Handmades and you really will be the most beloved gift giver! This hat is so damn cute. If Chauncey would let me put it on him, I would TOTALLY buy one myself!
Surf on back tomorrow to see who gets to take home all this loot!
27 comments:
OMG Hallie! I'm dying over here! First of all, the donkey balls stuff is my favorite Fragment so far!
The sticky hand coming out of the dog butt makes me want to hurl and laugh all at the same time.
And, you are a good woman to make *that* promise because I just can not do it. I have that house-burning-down or kid-screaming-in-the-night fear and, yeah, no, uh-uh, sorry.
But if I were your neighbor, I'd keep a robe on hand for you!
Have a fantastic weekend, you crap me up girl!
i was so with you... till that poor dogs picture came up... then i was not sure weather to laugh or cry...ewwwwwwwwwww
am so loving the giveaways and anticipating my winnings LOL :)
enjoy your friday off work
love n hugs
blogger wont let me sign in... again so this is peach :)
As if anybody would TOUCH a baggie of wipes left in the bathroom! I know I wouldn't, and I sure as hell know YOU wouldn't.
Congrats on your Honorable Mention over at Mrs. 4444's place.
I think Elephant Size Donkey Balls could be considered for Morbid Monday...
Quit with the baby stuff already; you are all totally killing me!
The only thing worse than those rubber slimy hands coming out of a dog's butt isseeing the regurgitated from a dog's mouht and hten having to actually pull them out. Gag.
HYSTERICAL!!! OMGosh you complete me...seriously!
I could use those baby wipes right now...thats all I'm sayin
I know exactly what you speak in regards to food and wiener doggers all to well!
I am in awe of all you did on that fundraiser...awesome girly just awesome...
ooooo my to the promise you made LOL...I am parying you dont have to make a mad dash to the door and out of the house
Do you think the wipes were for the nether regions or maybe to avoid swine flu? If for the nether regions, what a thoughtful, sharing person!
Ewwwww, I don't know if I can finish my cup of coffee this morning!
Your fundraising really inspired me, Hallie. We've decided that we can't just wait around for someone else to fund research for something which impacts our child. It's our turn to step up. Thanks for the inspiration!
You are always so funny Hallie : ) That dog picture is TOO much. And look at you and all of your nice giveaways! Very sweet : )
OMG the thing out of the dog ass!!!!!
I almost had fluid come out of my nose when I saw the picture of the dog!
Unlike your weiner dog, my dog will completely ignore the food on the floor if her dish gets spilled. She's apparently too big of a diva to eat off the floor! Irritating!
Loved your fragments and I will have to agree with the cheddar cheese comment and I hope that one of my neighbors is so kind as to greet me with a cover up if our house was ever to catch on fire.
You know the next time I eat cheddar cheese I'm going to think it tastes like feet.
Okies, that pic of the dog with the slap happy hand coming out of his butt? um, just gross. But funny, in a gross kinda way.
Thats funny about the wet wipes, but IF I was that person, i'd keep a handle on my wet wipes, lol.
OH MY GOODNESS, HALLIE! Howling in our household.....those were awesome fragments =)
You've always got me rolling on the floor and today was no exception! Love it!
On behalf of most of your readers, may I say the promise you made to John...should certainly remain between you and John! If you are still in need of a blanket or towel by the time you reach Maryland, I got yer back.
~AM
First, I was just wondering if they make that hat in adult sizes 'cause I can rock a woolen hat with a lion like nobody's business.
Second, this could be the day...I'm feeling it. I feel a big win.
HAPPY FRIDAY!
That hand thing is going to disturb me for a long long time!
If I lived by you I'd pack all the stuff up for you no prob. Sorry that I was born in Canada. :(
Those new prizes look awesome! Congrats to all the winners! :)
love the frags..
those are some amazing prizes that you are giving away...;p
I know it was a lot of work mailing all that stuff but it sounds like you had a great event and raised some money for a great cause. Congratulations.
Oh my gosh. So funny. Great FF post. I also love cheese, but yes, it is really high in . . . well . . . a lot of things. LOL.
Happy FF! Mine is up too. :o)
www.OrdinaryandAwesome.com
you are so funny this post was a blast to read
Donkey balls are funny. Have a great weekend!!!
Okay, this would be TMI on most blogs (including mine), but I just have to tell you that TODAY, at work, I was thinking to myself (believe it or not), "DAMN. There aren't any nice butt wipes in here. I wish I could bring some and keep them in here. I wouldn't mind people using them, but some guy with a big hairy butt would probably go through like 12 of them in one sitting, so forget it. I'm spoiled." So, yeah. I'm raising my hand here--I love butt wipes, and I'm not afraid to say so.
Thank you for always making me laugh when I visit. I really wish we were neighbors...
I like cheddar cheese too. I just got back from a couple weeks in Hawaii. While I was there I got addicted to Extra Aged Gouda. It goes well with my Extra Aged skin as a result of too much time in the sun! : )
OK, so I'm wondering if dog with the hand hanging out of his ass, sleeps on his owners bed?!?!??!
Hallie, you have this amazing fund raiser for such a deserving cause and people donate gifts and such to help and you bitch about packing it all up and having to go to the post office and mail it. Freakin' A!!! We know you just want to keep all the goodies for yourself...
You are doing great.
Helen
So many hilarious fragments, I don't know where to start!
have a great weekend!
Post a Comment