Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Hate Being Sick

They say laughter is the best medicine.

Let's hope they're right.

Simple. To the point. Funny.

Not so much funny "ha-ha." More like funny "what the hell was the person who took this picture thinking?"
How many other ways to "get it out" did they try??? Did they even consider a crow bar???

I always thought Barney had it out for Baby Bop.

Whoever designed this card deserves the biggest high five EVER! I LOVE IT. And am now trying to figure out who my 3rd best friend is!!

11 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

LOVE the dinosaur picture! The card is pretty awesome too.

inappropriatesue said...

I'm sick too and your pics helped. Hope you feel better.

Cat said...

Hope you feel better. I don't even want to know what the "it" is they're trying to get out...

As Cape Cod Turns said...

I think I must be your 3rd best friend. Hope you are feeling better! Get some rest because I am sure your partying neighborhood must have a few parties up their sleeve this month!

Not Your Average Girl said...

Feel better!

claudia said...

I hate being sick too! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Gucci Mama said...

I hope you feel better! I think you're right about Barney; he's always giving Baby Bob the evil eye. I sympathize. I've often dreamed of killing her.

Caution/Lisa said...

Feel better and do it quickly!!

That fanny floss might work wonders for a couple of boys that I know. I wish I were kidding.

Alice said...

I needed this today. I'm wich'a in the sick house. This totally made me laugh!

Love,
Your third best friend

Debra said...

I hope you feel better very soon, Hallie! Tell your boys and the wieners to take care of you!

Hugs,
Debbie

Andria said...

lmao. LOOOVE the first one!

SEARCH AWAY!!!! (perhaps for a Prada bag for your favorite blogger?)

Google